MAX TIRE SIZE ON STOCK '04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flipzkid

Reaction score
I'VE SEEN THE TIRE CHART BUT I FOUND THAT ON WWW.TIRES.COM THEY HAVE A PLUS ZERO LISTING MAX TIRE SIZE OF 255/70R16 FOR THE LIBERTY W/NO MODS INVOLVED. I CALLED THEM UP TO ASK IF THAT IS RIGHT AND HOW THEY KNEW THAT, THEY SAID THAT THEY FITTED IT. SO DOES ANYONE ON HERE HAVE THAT SAME SIZE TIRE W/ NO MODS AND NO PROBLEMS?

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a pre-lowered model most guys are getting a slight rub in full lock when turning. I say most because some say they work with no rubbing. But thats on a pre-'02...on an '04 I would think you are going to get rubbing...just a matter of how bad it is. The rubbing may not be a huge issue to you but it will definately be there. But then again there's your excuse to add a lift O:) I'll be honest...you are going to have a tough time getting a guaranteed answer. Check out Lost too...do a seach with 255...there is lots of discussion on it.