Manik Push Bar is now on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know the part number for the Manik one-piece black push bar for the 2005 jeep liberty sport? i saw it a few months ago and it figures when im ready to buy it i cant find it again! thanks for the help.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Manik

I don't think they are made for a Liberty, just a Grand Cherokee. I could not find one on the web for a Liberty. :-k I stand corrected. :-#

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol it does. thanks for the part number man and triple bonus points for the pic. thanks for the help. i will have it installed by saturday with any luck

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the first time I've seen a non-mopar grill guard on an 05! Finally, they make one!

Too bad it's $550! For that price I'd spend the extra $200 and get an ARB bumper!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
From the looks of it, I'd guess any brushguard made for a 2002 would fit a 2005. It's probably just harder to mount on 2005, since the opening where it connects looks smaller.

just some thoughts..

Bennett

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats seems to be the price from Manik. from the looks of it it seems to be the same one used on 02-04s.i cant see a difference. and now back to the price. u got a part numbe rnow go shop around! im only paying $450 for mine. i will have it on either tomorrow or saturday.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Normally, I'd suggest checking out ebay, but it appears there isn't any listed right now...

The other brand that looks exactly like a manic is called Hunter and it costs 1/2 the price.

That's what I have.

Bennett

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure now ya tell me after its already paid for! lol. oh well. do u know if hunter makes nerf bars at half the cost too?

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Well you have to remember that the manik is one piece, which is why it costs more and more to ship. I am not sure really sure about the nerf bars.

Sorry I didn't get to your post sooner, i've been away from the forum a little bit this week.

Bennett

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh so the hunter is a 3 piece? i kinda like the one piece better. quicker and easier installation. i would love to get pics posted when its done. my other plans r to hook up fog or driving lights on the push bar and also my knight rider light. then power inverter inside the cargo area and a powered subwoofer and possibly a 17" lcd monitor mounted in the interior panel of the swing gate. this will be hooked up to a ps2 to play in the back or watch movies under the stars. if only i go tlaid off in the spring or summer and not at the coldest part of winter i wouldve had most of this done by now.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea the headlights pieces are seperate, but technically you could weld it to make it one piece.

Bennett

fasto82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was a bit of a bitch to get on but its now there and seems like it will never come off cuz they used loctite type nuts. thats what the installers told me anyways. im very happy with it. i love how it looks. cant wait to get some lights to mount on there.

Members online

No members online now.