Man this is going to sound ********...but oh well

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your going to mixed reviews about this.. That Cold Air Intake doesnt have a shield that keeps heat from the engine from getting sucked into the intake.

What do you need to know? The stock air box just pulls out. It may take a few tugs but just pull it straight up to get it out.

Unscrew the intake from the throttle body and put the CAI on. O:)

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My airbox was really on there, be careful when pulling on it, you might break something else off. Unscrew and remove all portions from the base of the airbox before you attempt to remove. It's just pressed into the body with some rubber grommets.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Trodo said:
My airbox was really on there, be careful when pulling on it, you might break something else off. Unscrew and remove all portions from the base of the airbox before you attempt to remove. It's just pressed into the body with some rubber grommets.

I'll second that... please take extra care and make sure your hand doesn't hit anything as well. I'll never get rid of that scar.

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd keep the stock air box around...if you ever plan on wheeling through water you're going ot want it!!! The 2 horses you get out of that CAI are probably not worth the insurance. These weren't mean to be performance vehicles...they're mean to to be off road utility vehicles \:D/

Latest posts

Members online