Maintenance log

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is one of these on this site but my husband thought it would be a good idea on here if there isn't one.

He is a member of Mysubie.com and they have a maintenance log for their members where they can keep track of repairs, maintenance, current mileage, mods, etc

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks thats a great idea ill get it myself

last time i changed the oil i forgot to write down the mileage haha, if i had that and assuming i didnt forget to write it down, that would have been great lol

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks thats a great idea ill get it myself

last time i changed the oil i forgot to write down the mileage haha, if i had that and assuming i didnt forget to write it down, that would have been great lol

I know what you mean i did the same thing ! So in August i am going to change it again . I also keep a little note book in my Owners manual . Where i write that stuff all down . I try to make it a habit to write it the day i am doing it . But it would be nice to keep on the boards as well .

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I write it down in the little service book that came with my Jeep. It's in the pouch with the owner's manual and a pen. I write it down while I'm waiting for component "X" to void itself and prepare to accept fresh fluids.

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I write it down in the little service book that came with my Jeep. It's in the pouch with the owner's manual and a pen. I write it down while I'm waiting for component "X" to void itself and prepare to accept fresh fluids.

Only Car i ever owned that came with a service Book Was my 05 Stratus i bought in 06 lol So i buy a car and then that same day i buy a little composition book . But would be nice to back it up online , Since i have kiddo`s never know when one might feel a bit artistic ;)

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and on topic, that would be a cool feature, although I don't know if I'd make use of it as you have to remember to log it after the fact... I'd probably forget most of the time ;)

jeepchic79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, and on topic, that would be a cool feature, although I don't know if I'd make use of it as you have to remember to log it after the fact... I'd probably forget most of the time ;)

I am not sure you would be alone on that ! Lol this is why i have to do another lube job in Augs ... Sometimes i will say i will do it later and well it never gets noted . Crap just thinking about it i forgot to log my tune up ... UGH