Lowest price on Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Looking for the lowest price around on front tow hooks for an 03 KJ. I have a club run in a couple of weeks and need a front recovery point to go out and hit the rocks.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Call your dealer, they may be higher list price, but you don't have to pay the $$$ for shipping. Shipping would be $$$....they aren't light for sure.

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone got any recommendation on decent straps too? I'm splurging a little to make her trail-worthy

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doing some web-wheeling now to find the best deals. LMK if anyone finds anything worth shaking a stick at.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doing some web-wheeling now to find the best deals. LMK if anyone finds anything worth shaking a stick at.

Call what local dealers you have. My local dealer sells accessories at ten or fifteen percent over cost so I go through them. I'll dig up what I paid later tonight and if it'll be a lot cheaper than what you find I can ship to you via priority mail, assuming they can get em in quick enough.

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya def let me know what it'd run ya and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online