Lost Kj North East Guys...jd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
Guys,
Seems how L.O.S.T KJ has been down, I posted a reply about my house on nov 8th.
We can not do it that day. We forgot that my nephew has his bday party that day.

any of you North east guys that were intrested PM me here until LOST is up and running.
We were thinking either nov 9th or the following weekend.
We know Benny can not make sat, due to work. we will try to work something out....

Brian

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian, Sunday the 9th is ok with me. I also want to run that off road trail again. I barely warmed up my t-case last time....:D

I got to come down there and pick up the rock rails from Dru also.

Also, once you get a list of who is going we will need to make out a food list so everyone does not bring the same thing. Don't want to end up with 500 pounds of tater salad and one hot dog.......:D

Dave

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
Brian, Sunday the 9th is ok with me. I also want to run that off road trail again. I barely warmed up my t-case last time....:D

Also, once you get a list of who is going we will need to make out a food list so everyone does not bring the same thing. Don't want to end up with 500 pounds of tater salad and one hot dog.......:D

Dave

HAHA YEA I know what ya meen Albert.. I went to a diner party one time and ever one brought beer and burgers. NO BUNS, NO nothing just Beer abd raw meat....

I would like to do it a saturday afternoon/evening. much better so no one has to hurry home and stuff. Plus barn fires are better on a saturday night

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian, yea any Saturday is ok with me and it would be better to go with more jeeps anyway.

If L O S T stays down a while (hope not) we will have to start using our cell phones......haha

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Seems how L.O.S.T KJ has been down, I posted a reply about my house on nov 8th.
We can not do it that day. We forgot that my nephew has his bday party that day.

any of you North east guys that were intrested PM me here until LOST is up and running.
We were thinking either nov 9th or the following weekend.
We know Benny can not make sat, due to work. we will try to work something out....

Brian
I'm retired, so almost any day is OK for me.

Anyone know if Albert is a member here. I put on the Romik Running Boards

You must be registered for see images

And he wanted my old rock rails.

I see there's is a NorthEast Region Forum here. Think we should take our local stuff there. I started a thread there for us to report in.

THREAD

Last edited:

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave
You have me confuse. You're Albert on L.O.S.T., but Dave here.

You need an unique handle. One that's is available on most forums.

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
Drew

Albert/Dave has a split personality. He will confuse the hell out of every one....LOL

Dave,
You are rite. I think LOST is gonna be down for some time. We should communicate by phone with every one.

Who ever you talk to in the NORTH EAST section give them my cell number.
I only have steve on mny phone now after I lost my sim card......

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drew

Yea, Albert is my middle name and Dave is my first. Couldn't log on over there with Dave and just put in my middle name and it took it. I wanted to use the same first name. Now I am stuck with 2 different ones. If I knew how to fix it I would.

I pm'd you about the rock rails. I will call your cell today.

Dave/Albert

Drucifer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drew

Yea, Albert is my middle name and Dave is my first. Couldn't log on over there with Dave and just put in my middle name and it took it. I wanted to use the same first name. Now I am stuck with 2 different ones. If I knew how to fix it I would.

I pm'd you about the rock rails. I will call your cell today.

Dave/Albert
Well a handle of say 'The DA' might be unique enough to work on most forums.

When L.O.S.T. gets back up, check out the membership list. The handle is available here.

You email/PM the list owner and they can change your handle for you.

Last edited:

Jeep dawg

Reaction score
Well a handle of say 'The DA' might be unique enough to work on most forums.

When L.O.S.T. gets back up, check out the membership list. The handle is available here.

You email/PM the list owner and they can change your handle for you.

We should give dave a name that will be unique!
HaHa