Loser who luvd H2's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok a few things about that video:

1) Notice they don't show him at the dealership buying his H2 and bringing it home to see that his neighbor has THREE Jeeps in the driveway having spent the same amount.

2) Notice that every shot of the stuck Jeeps are in mud because the owners have the balls to push forward while the H2 guys sit back and see if the Jeeps make it through. I didn't see ONE shot of an H2 in mud anywhere in that movie.

3) I think they're compensating for something... [-X

PS-- time to make a Jeep movie!

You must be registered for see images

2003KJ

Reaction score
i agree completely. They only showed the accidents of Jeeps, many from incompetent drivers, and we've all see those exact same videos before.....they couldnt even find any new material??? Can you say BIASED???

BTW how about that video of the H2 being high centered on a friggin TREE STUMP!?!?!?! And how abou that one of the H2 snapping the damn tie rods on a few little rocks!?!? This deserves payback!

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, the one thing that all Jeep owners unite for, no matter if they're Wrangler, Libby, or Cherokee owners: Hummer hate.

Now...

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the general ideas behind H2's...

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, one thing that is KILLING me.....the scene they show near the beginning (around the 1:00 mark) of Lion's Back out in Moab is NOT a frickin Jeep! Get your **** straight! That video was on one of those "Wildest Videos Ever" type shows. I've seen it like 3 times. It's an older Bronco (or something very similar) and the brakes let go on the descent. The driver is a semi-experienced off-road driver who did the responsible thing by having a more experienced driver with her who drove her up and down first before she tried it. God, if there's anything that get me more pissed off than belligerent jackasses, it's uniformed ignorant belligerent jackasses.

End rant....lol.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
i couldnt even stand to finish watching that. "TJ, YJ, Liberty...same frame same parts, same results"....."disaster"

***** fu.......

oh yeah..look, i have an unmodified h2....whoopee doo

y'all also paid A LOT more.....heck, one of those modified jeeps probably cost less than the h2 and thats w/ the mods....

and...sure, u see the tj's and such rolling.....but guess what, the owner probably will just laugh it off, roll his jeep back on all 4's and try again...

h2 owner will probably cry that he rolled his 50k plus POS

seriously....thats just wrong..jeeps dont have to prove anything to anyone...they are the granddaddy's of this stuff, and if it wasnt for it....h2's would never be around...

one thing they did get right tho...

jeep will never be hummers

and here are the reasons...

cheaper
easier to park
better mpg
more room!
u can actually afford to eat if you have a jeep

seriously...

oh yeah, i see more BLINGED out H2's w. dubs, more so than jeeps
and it doesnt matter what SUV it is....it's all gonna be MALL rated..no matter what

04RkMtnKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AtlanticLiberty said:

Before I post I wanna say I think hummers are sweet. I like my Jeep and would rather own 3 of them before 1 hummer but they are cool in there own right.

That said if you listen to the people in the background of the tie-rod video you will catch a guy saying something to the effect of "Alec got toasted here last time" right before the wheels faced each other. I wonder if it is the same Alec W from the original video for this thread. If it is I think it is funny that they didnt include either of those videos in there little Tribute to the Hummer bashing of the JEEP video.

That is only my two cents, maybe it is two different Alec's.

bluelib03

Reaction score
vid

I cant understand what that guy was doing on the rti ramp. you can tell as it starts to tip , hes trying to pull it back but then walks away and hi fives people like he meant to do it. Man he is weird.