Looking to purchase a 'K&N' airfilter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 DAD

Reaction score
I'd like to get a 'K&N' airfilter for the Libby. (It's an '05)
Any suggestions where, and where to get the best price?

Thanks

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on sale prices, it'll run $30-40 bucks. I got my at Autozone. But Pepboys sells them and even Walmart sells them. Even the EzLube Oil Change people, but I'm sure that's more like $80.
The only problem is you're never sure they'll have them in stock. You can also look here...

That link is for your Liberty, it's an Airaid filter, but it's the same thing as a K&N.

http://www.truckperformance.com/pro...mance/sf1_JEEP/sf2_2005/sf3_LIBERTY/sf4_3.7l/

Guyute1210

Reaction score
I got my K&N straight from K&N. Well i won a gift cert for a free drop in replacement one at JeepFest a few weeks ago, but that's where i got it from. \:D/

JeepJunky33

Reaction score
I have one that I am selling. It has about maybe100miles on it. I got it put it on and then got a cold air intake from K&N so the filter is now sitting in it's orig. pack. Let me know if you'd like to buy it. I'll sell it to you cheep.
-Seth

AAFD

Reaction score
K9 DAD said:
I'd like to get a 'K&N' airfilter for the Libby. (It's an '05)
Any suggestions where, and where to get the best price?

Thanks

Do you own a gas or diesel unit. I would not buy if you own a diesel.

KC

K9 DAD

Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.