Looking for new tires, some advice would be great!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dimebag

Reaction score
Hey guys I am look g at getting some new or almost new tires for my 02 Sport, it has never been lifted and like middle aged ******* sagging in the suspension is probably guaranteed!! I currently have 04 6 spoke wheels, and 235 65 17 tires, but they always looked too small and was looking to fill up the wheel wells a little bit. My Libby is my everyday driver/commuter vehicle so I don't want to go to crazy and have my mileage get even worse, just a little bit bigger/fuller that shouldn't rub would be great!!! And if anybody in the Chicagoland area has a set (4) of pretty decent tires they want to part with please feel free to PM me & thanks!!!

Dimebag

Reaction score
Ok so I must have stepped on a nerve of how many times are people gonna ask the same questions??? Anyhow I have found what seems to be a good deal on a full set of Toyo 245/55 17 tires... Should they fit with no interference???

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok so I must have stepped on a nerve of how many times are people gonna ask the same questions??? Anyhow I have found what seems to be a good deal on a full set of Toyo 245/55 17 tires... Should they fit with no interference???
Oh no issues with rubbing since they are 1.5 inches shorter than what you have now. But would I advise running them ? No way not good to undersize tires Find something in the 29 inch tall range, not 27.6