Looking for KJ rust free doors for my 2002 KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay Tyrrell

Reaction score
Just in the process of trying to source some rust free doors fro my 2002 KJ? All four of them are gone at the bottom. Rust has killed them. Salt killed them up here in Ontario Canada pretty quick if you dont oil undercoat... I have people in Ohio that I could have them shipped to. Anyone have any or a source where I could find a complete set and have them shipped to Ohio? I am looking for super clean ones. No rust no dent repair. Just sand prime and colour match paint them.

Thanks Jay

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in the process of trying to source some rust free doors fro my 2002 KJ? All four of them are gone at the bottom. Rust has killed them. Salt killed them up here in Ontario Canada pretty quick if you dont oil undercoat... I have people in Ohio that I could have them shipped to. Anyone have any or a source where I could find a complete set and have them shipped to Ohio? I am looking for super clean ones. No rust no dent repair. Just sand prime and colour match paint them.

Thanks Jay

You should be able to use doors up to the 2004 KJs.

Jay Tyrrell

Reaction score

Thanks Jay

Thanks Bill! Got a set from California coming to Ohio!

Jay Tyrrell