Looking for flare bracket part number...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keseleth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Would anyone happen to know the part number(s) for the flare brackets? Or where I can buy some replacements?
I removed my front flares for painting and discovered that the passenger side is missing both brackets, and the driver's side is missing the rear. Despite multiple searches I haven't been able to find anything on them.

Here's the diagram of what I'm looking for:

You must be registered for see images

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be on the piece itself. I'm actually missing half of one (run in with a Cavalier...). If you go to Chrysler, they can look up the part for you and give you the number at the very least.

Keseleth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UK_CRD: It's a 2003, but the bracket is probably the same or very similar for most Renegades.

dude1116: Thanks! I pulled the one bracket I have off today and it looks like there might be a number buried under all the dirt...lol. I'll clean it up and see what I can find.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Would be the same for all
No difference between Renegade flares and others as far as size/ the way they bolt on etc