Limiteds ONLY...(that means no trolls)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Dave[/QUOTE]
I don't have a good pic of the inside without the kid.

That is just the cutest photo there Dave!!
Baby looks so HAPPY!
Chosen eclipsee_gold_cup.g: great photo award!

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
See.....
Half&Half= Renny seats, Renny Flares, Painted Flares(best of both worlds :D) and Limited Wheels(painted) and most of all

IM COOL LIKE THAT! :D :D :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There RE's long arms for a TJ.

I wouldn't have bought it if it had all the bells and whistles,it's basically a Sport but with the limited trim package added.

Doesn't matter, now it's basically neither. :D

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I broke the 3 picture rule.

Last edited:

Doublecardan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, new member here with 2004 Liberty Limited. I have a question about it though, can a renegade also be a limited? I have the factory light bar, flares, its black and has leather interior seats, it also has a different sort of roof rack, with two half circles on the rear, the tailgate does say limited so therein lies the confusion. I think I need to go to Chrysler and get a build sheet for the answer. I think you lot will be faster, judging by the pictures on this thread it looks like I have found a worthy replacement for my FS Bronco.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like a Renegade with a Limited badge...odd, but a build sheet would answer it.

Welcome btw.

Doublecardan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I am not sure on how to post pics but I would like to, I wonder if it was possible in 04 to special order extras for a limited. It does have the following, six speaker cd stereo, fog lights on bottom, selec trac, v6 auto, steering wheel controls, and shiny door handles. I already replaced the spark plugs as they were shot, and the blower motor resistor, the only issue coming up is the rust on the tailgate near the top brake light. at 60k miles the truck only cost 7500 so the price was not bad

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I am not sure on how to post pics but I would like to, I wonder if it was possible in 04 to special order extras for a limited. It does have the following, six speaker cd stereo, fog lights on bottom, selec trac, v6 auto, steering wheel controls, and shiny door handles. I already replaced the spark plugs as they were shot, and the blower motor resistor, the only issue coming up is the rust on the tailgate near the top brake light. at 60k miles the truck only cost 7500 so the price was not bad

Shiny door handles? kopkrab.gif Don't think that is factory.

Latest posts

Members online