Limited Roof Rack Rails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good set of Limited roof rack rails for a 05 Liberty? I am looking for the chrome rails that are on the Limiteds. I want to install them on my 05 Sport...I love the Bling--Bling...

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking of removing mine and going ********... ill look into what that entails next weekend and get back to you.

timmyb457

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just carefully pop the covers off and there are 8 bolts total. its a pretty simple thing to do. i had mine off for a while

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i have a special. it has the chrome rails.. i was wondering if there are plastic caps that go over the holds for the bolts or something ... ill be checking out my rails tomorrow night to see if im going to remove them or not.

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a special. it has the chrome rails.. i was wondering if there are plastic caps that go over the holds for the bolts or something ... ill be checking out my rails tomorrow night to see if im going to remove them or not.

Ok...just let me know...

will the special fit a sport? I know the renagades have silver rails but the end caps are different then the sports...

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
special/limiteds are sport rails with a silver overwrap i beleive.
renes used a different ( lower strength) rail

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where a junkyard is around that may have a Jeep Liberty? I may be able to get the chrome roof rails at a scrap yard...

wolverine1020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where a junkyard is around that may have a Jeep Liberty? I may be able to get the chrome roof rails at a scrap yard...

If you're in central Jersey, you have a ton to check out.

P&J, Aberdeen auto salvage, Baron's, Giordano all in Morganville.
B&B in Marlboro just off Rt.9
At least two others in Spotswood/Jamesburg
One on Englishtown Rd.

And
Giancola in East Brunswick.
http://www.giancolaauto.com/

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the chrome Limited roof rails will fit on a Liberty Sport? Are the bars the same size so its just a swap out?