Lights on bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Strike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed my new ARB Bull bar on my 05 liberty renegade and I have a question. I chose the fog lights on top of the bumper when it was stock, they don't fit on the new ARB. So I was looking at getting some new lights. I really like the PIAA with a rock guard and was wondering if the PIAA 5291s would fit and if so, can I hook them up to the existing fog light switch?

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why dont the factory ones fit? they are not that deep are they? can you drill a new hole int he bumper?

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Well ... they will fit with some effort

"The lights went on..
I was able to fit the factory Hellas to the ARB bumper without much difficulty. Used a 4ft level across the face of both lamps to make sure they were pointing straight out. Made some gaskets for the base of the lamp to bumper mating surface out of an old bicycle inner tube. I had to lengthen the wire harnesses for both."

Strike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, that would save me some money. However, since one of them is already cracked, I was hoping to be able to get a pair of lights with some kind of rock guard on it. I found rock guards without the lights, maybe I could just snap them on the stock lights. If I get a new pair I'll just splice the new lights into the existing harness.

With my new ARB I followed the directions and the turn signals now blink fast like the lights are about to die. So either the bulbs are bad or the connectors are not that great. I'm thinking butt connectors would actually have a better connection than the ones that came with it.