Lightbar installation help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to butt back in but JEESH... you guys are making this install hard and it just isn't... the factory instructions are on-line... here is the link to the PDF right from the Mopar site ( twelve clicks start to finish )

http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en-US/imagehandler.ashx?id=1345

from here....

http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en...Id=1005&GroupId=2060&SubGroupId=3236&pc=37326

He DOESN'T have the factory harness so i was helping him fab up a harness to use the OEM switch with an fabbed harness and relay. The factory installation instructions don't help for jack with that bud!

GA05SPORT

Reaction score
Wow really.. cause I was attempting to be nice... I guess I could have just gone to the dark side and said HE SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED MINE... but I didn't... he also could purchase the Aux Light Wiring Harness for ahhh maybe like $125.00 and get a REAL MOPAR wiring harness. But never mind. I'd don't post enough to be an EXPERT I guess.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow really.. cause I was attempting to be nice... I guess I could have just gone to the dark side and said HE SHOULD HAVE PURCHASED MINE... but I didn't... he also could purchase the Aux Light Wiring Harness for ahhh maybe like $125.00 and get a REAL MOPAR wiring harness. But never mind. I'd don't post enough to be an EXPERT I guess.

$125 for some wire and a relay?? Dude... I got rolls of wire i'm sitting on a friggin gold mine!!!

Seriously though, i didn't mean anything personal by it. I'm just sick of the fact that when something like this comes up the first thing everyone wants to do is go buy parts. What ever happened to building stuff and doing mods with the sweat of your brow??

Lately i'm starting to think i'm the only Jeep owner without an annual budget to throw money at it. It's like the government, just toss money at it until its fixed! Heck no, get the toolbox out and warm up the soldering iron.

I can make a harness thats just as good if not better than the factory harness and for a lot less than $125, but then i have all the equipment and tools to do it and crank stuff like that out on a daily basis.