Light placement help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squid27WFD3

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I am planning on installing a few more led lights infront of the 07 . I want to install 2 Feniex T6 led lightheads on brackets in the open spots in the bumper directly below the turn signals as seen in the picture. Its to tight to drill and screw whats the best way to attach to the plastic area so they don't fall off ?

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If all else fails. A really good quality heavy duty double side sticky tape. Use it to attach them to upper side of the opening b/c of the flat surface.

But a second thought with drilling. Have your tried a right angle drill? Or there is also a right angle attachment for standard drills that might work even better due to the small opening. The link below is an example of the attachment.

Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Right Angle Drill Attachment Kit - Amazon.com

If you do manage to drill into the bumper I recommend oversized washers for both sides of the bumper to help minimize the lights bouncing while driving

Last edited: