Light bar parts breakdown?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a good lightbar with a cracked cover. I don't mean the lens caps/covers, I mean the complete cover/housing is destroyed. The rest of it is OK.

Need to find a parts breakdown and see about ordering a new cover for it. Can anyone help? Local jeep dealer insists that the light bar on our psudo-renegade is not factory, so they're obviously not going to be any help.

jeeptorino68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hope this helps

Attachments

• renegade lightbar part numbers.jpg
    renegade lightbar part numbers.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 27

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks!

Ordered. List was $257, got for $175 and made them throw in a couple cans of color match paint for the jeep it's going on.

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's more than one egg in my basket. It will get done, but just looked at another KJ that the idjit owner put a 06 motor in, not realizing reluctor ring is different etc. needs nothing aside from that.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
06's are fun, they have hybrid PCI/CAN bus system

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, well...I won't need to deal with any of that. it's in an 02.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that it allows anything, by 06 most Mopar vehicles were CANbus. For KJ's they weren't quite ready and half-assed it. You can tell a CANbus Mopar by the stereo, if it has the big boxy one then it's a CANbus. If it has the oval, its PCI bus.