Lifting next week...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I think I have decided on a lift. Going with what the guy at North Shore Off Road called the "complete Daystar 2.5 spacer kit with bump stops". Its a decent price I think...aprox. 275us$. If I order it on Tuesday it should be here in 2 or 3 days. Just looking for any up to date feedback on the lift or any advice from KJ'ers who have installed or had experience with one. For example...should I even bother attempting to run it with out replacing the rear shocks or try it out first then make a judgement call? Even the smallest amount of feedback or info. would be apreciated O:)

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I lived in Hawaii! I am on the prairies...Saskatchewan \:D/

So if you are doing the samelift maybe we should flip a coin to see who goes first...the winner of the toss can learn from the others mistakes...lol.

jeepheep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liberty Titan said:
I wish I lived in Hawaii! I am on the prairies...Saskatchewan \:D/

So if you are doing the samelift maybe we should flip a coin to see who goes first...the winner of the toss can learn from the others mistakes...lol.

Lol you would be waiting for a long time, im not getting one for at least a month.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a new digital camera...finally decided the one on my phone sucked...so lots of before and after pics this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online