Lifted KJ for $5200 in New Jersey - CL find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/1936692661.html

This is My 2003 Jeep LIBERTY SPORT. 3.7L. v6. it is an amazing vehicle. i purchased it in 03 i am the original owner and i have the title. i have added some modifications such as a 3 inch lift kit by daystar.2 inch wheel spacers on each tier, everything on the truck has been maintained and is practically brand new. i have invested about 10k into the truck so i assure you there is no problems with it, the truck has about 120k miles. oil was changed every 3k miles
new parts: new battery. new brake rotors, and pads. new rear axle. new water pump. new radiator. new thermostat. new radiator hoses. all 5 new tires. 2'' wheel spacers, custom painted rims.

the truck has been detailed almost every month since i bought it. it has never been in a accident either everything is in mint condition. kelly blue book value is $7200 im looking to get rid of the truck for $5200 i recently had a baby and need to purchase something more fitting.

the miles are nothing but highway miles i needed the truck to commute back and forth to work.
feel free to come test drive it or look at it
names Andrew... 732 664 1385. feel free to call anytime with any further questions. i am looking to get cash or trade for a pic up truck

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Shore............near Surf ......he could get another KJ.

Almost does not make sense though. He said he put 10K in it and book is $7,200 and will sell for $5,200. (2k below book). Wife is having a baby so he is looking for something more fitting --will take cash or trade for a p/u? Throw the kid in the back maybe?

Dave

04 Silver Renegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost does not make sense though. He said he put 10K in it and book is $7,200 and will sell for $5,200. (2k below book). Wife is having a baby so he is looking for something more fitting --will take cash or trade for a p/u? Throw the kid in the back maybe?

Dave

I was thinking the Same Exact Thing :Big Laugh:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait
Invested 10 grand?

WHERE?

Yeah....10k=ARB lockers/OBA/lift/tires/steel bumpers/winch and that is only about 6k-7k give or take out of 10k. Plus installation costs if he didn't do it himself?

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see 10k investment, being that he is in city and things cost double around there.
He has good tires, painted the rims, tint, lift, lights, shocks, battery, rad (rad alone costs $700 to replace if he got ***** at dealership), etc..

10k doesn't mean it was worth 10k, it means it costed 10k... :)

timmyb457

Full Access Member
Reaction score
monthly detailing would add up after a while too if he didnt do it himself but even with everything i still dont see 10K...

i would rather have a KJ and put a car seat in it than a pickup tho

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Oh what a responsible seller. He is selling his vehicle for what it's worth instead of demanding the money he spent in repairs and mods. :) Of which the next owner cares nothing about....

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold mine for LESS than what it was worth.

Aaron, blueish books aside. Nobody pays more than what the market will bear. If something is published to be worth $x but the consumer is only willing to pay $y, then it sells at $y or it sits.

The reality is that it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. No more.

Can we quit flogging this one?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's been deleted, so probably sold (not expired)