lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
3 is most times the average don't forget to get it aligned aferwards then

where are you in Ohio ?

Ohio Meet and Greet in a couple of weeks

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
By wheeling, wv. thats sounds about right. thought i would ask u guys to see. Thanks
ha was just over there last week to see the lights, Parents live in Monroe County ( where I was raised) Cousin works at Whiteside in St. C lots of family in that area

Maybe run into you some time I am down there

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got a plant in Huntington, small world!
Tom will steer ya in the right direction!!!... he's the Rev when it comes to lifting a KJ.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
We got a plant in Huntington, small world!
Tom will steer ya in the right direction!!!... he's the Rev when it comes to lifting a KJ.

Tahoe you do know its over 200 miles between Huntington and Wheeling don't ya? ;)

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could be your CV joints, especially since you lifted it some, put extra stress on the joint. If it has any mileage on it, could be dry. My Tahoe sounds horribly loud in the front end when in 4x4 and it's really cold outside, that dry bearing sound, doesn't do it when it's warm. I figure it's coming from the CV joint or front diffy.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Had my right side CV,inter axle replaced before ever knew there were lifts for Libbys. Might check them,fluid level in diff.,ect.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
traction control can make a terrible sound at times when its locking up the brakes, hate it!:mad:

Oh I sent you a PM as well !

snoozeworm

Reaction score
Thats crazy, i live in wheeling,wv in the ogelbay area. Do you drive a modified liberty, iv never seen one around

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 is most times the average don't forget to get it aligned aferwards then

where are you in Ohio ?

Ohio Meet and Greet in a couple of weeks

when and where? if i gots time...i would like to see what everyone has done to their Liberty's

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats crazy, i live in wheeling,wv in the ogelbay area. Do you drive a modified liberty, iv never seen one around

I am down in your area every now and again last time was to take my parents to see the lights up on the hill;)
Mines a little bit modified:D