Lift kit options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jnors06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got her all finished up, no rubbing except on the pinch welds which I took care of. So far I am very happy with it. Now it's on to the next project.
You must be registered for see images

Jnors06

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Here are the inner fender pics, I cut them and the front bumper with a razor knife.

robfuse

Reaction score
Welcome Jacob
First read read read and then check out LOSTJEEPs and read some more
All the answers to every question you will ever have are on these two forums
But in the end do it right the first time
no spacer lifts, No Rustys/Skyjacker/ Rocky Road etc
stay at 2.5 inches and you'll get along for a while with stock arms, higher you'll need jeepinbyals upper control arms
but come back after your eyes glaze over and you haven't slept for a week and we'll walk you through the valley of lift kits and up onto the mountain of lifted bliss

Rev. Mudd
waiting on the side
I made the mistake before doing research and bought the aluminum spacers, but currently correcting that now. Ordered Ironman coils, struts, top plate and clevis rings for a 3" lift. HOWEVER, I want to know why is it that the spacers are so bad? I can't figure out what is actually making all the clunking noises I hear when the suspension flexes. I really hope when I swap it all out that will be the fix of the noises. Also, I paid the $56 to have Jeepin byAl do the assemble for me so it's a quick install when I receive them.

Last edited:

Jnors06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will be getting my alignment done today and have a question. i know people have had problems with alignments after lifting and is there anything i need to tell them about aligning a lifted KJ? i do not want to have to pay for a second one as they can get expensive.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Main problems is shops not wanting to align ones that are lifted
Been posted on here many times before
but tell them
Set the camber as close to the center specs as possible, cross caster must be within 0.5 degrees
If toe and camber are within specs you're good
cross caster must be no more than .5 and at least 2-3 degrees

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Metro 25 Firestone and Discount tire wiil not touch my 03 but dealer did the alignment at twice the price. It has about 2.75 of a lift. Now my 07 with 4” of lift the dealer will not touch but Discount did it for $39.95 ? So it all depends on the tech doing it. I just snuck my 07 in at work and was surprised to see how close it was after the winter beating.

Members online

No members online now.