Lift and tires help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about going for 2" of lift and running the 245/70/16's I just got installed a couple days ago. Can anyone share pictures of their build so I can see what that would look like? I only have one shot to do it right as money is very tight (college student) so I need pointed to the right parts to accomplish this and do it right, all the help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :gr_grin:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some pictures around here somewhere.... haha

Configuration is Ironman springs, bilstein shocks, JBA UCAs, JBA top plate, 1/2" clevis spacer, 1 iso in the rear.

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
3 inches of lift and 255-70-16s on Moabs, closest I can get you to what you are looking for .

Looking back at this picture, was almost 10 years ago!
Wow

Last edited:

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some pictures around here somewhere.... haha

Configuration is Ironman springs, bilstein shocks, JBA UCAs, JBA top plate, 1/2" clevis spacer, 1 iso in the rear.

Thank you for sharing, this is definitely what I am going for. It is a beautiful Jeep! :icon_lol:

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 inches of lift and 255-70-16s on Moabs, closest I can get you to what you are looking for .

Looking back at this picture, was almost 10 years ago!
Wow

Looks nice, I wish I had enough to go all out with the KJ how i would like (4+ inches of lift, custom bumper, winch, roof rack, etc..) but time and money hold my ideas back so im just going for a mild lifted look while the car is my current DD. Thanks for getting something that looks close to what im trying to achieve, much appreiciated.