liberty ****trap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
wow. do i need to go through and highlight all of the ignornant things he sais? He dosnt know how to drive a 4x4!

icarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blames his crash on the jeep instead of his driving. Typical. I've driven a 2002 Jeep Liberty for over 2 years now and even have a frankenlift. I've never felt like it was going to rollover. I was once up to the door handles in mud on one side and the other side on high ground and it never rolled over. You can't drive any suv or a truck like its a car.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MODS---you might want to delete this trash and ban the poster,just trying to spread crap that poeple will just bash each other on,not to mention the said person needs to learn how to drive.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
im dense sometimes. when that was posted i assumed it was somthing found online somewhere i assumed it was a WTF post not this guys opionion. Never claimed to be the sharpest tack in the box.

*shrug*

I agree with .. whoever posted the drivers skill comment. Its lame to blame your inability to drive on the vehicle.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gee I miss all the fun stuff when I'm at work :rolleyes: Actually I saw the OP but didn't get a chance to click on the link (figured I'd do it at home). Oh well...

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vote Robot Overlord!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee I miss all the fun stuff when I'm at work :rolleyes: Actually I saw the OP but didn't get a chance to click on the link (figured I'd do it at home). Oh well...
I missed it, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online