Liberty Gallery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Layston

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New '08 (KK) Liberty owner here. Just thought I would drop a note and say "hi".

I took a few pics of my Sport 4x4 before it becomes the grocery getter and is full of junk.

http://www.solidautomation.com/Jeep/

Thanks for looking!

MarkB

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New '08 (KK) Liberty owner here. Just thought I would drop a note and say "hi".

I took a few pics of my Sport 4x4 before it becomes the grocery getter and is full of junk.

http://www.solidautomation.com/Jeep/

Thanks for looking!

Noticed yours has Goodyear Wrangler St tires. Ours came with Goodyear Wrangler SR-A tires. Your thoughts either way?

Layston

Reaction score
MarkB

The ST's are rated for less tread life and actually less traction than the SR-A's. I've only got 200 miles on the vehicle so far so it's a little early to say very much. I also am going from a full size sedan to the KK without having ever really driven trucks/SUVs much so it's hard to compare. For me, I would say the tires are "fine". They are reasonably quiet on the highway and seem grippy enough on wet pavement. I find the side walls a little weak when exiting the freeway, but again I'm used to a lower vehicle that doesn't have much body roll. My favorite tires I've ever had were a set of Michelin Pilots that were Z rated - no sidewall roll whatsoever, but I didn't pay for those, they came on the vehicle. I'm too cheap :)

I've bought Kumho tires before and for the price they were great.

Reaction score
the SR-A's are OK. they've lasted me 49000 miles but even when they were new they weren't so hot in the rain. HP's are worse

MarkB

The ST's are rated for less tread life and actually less traction than the SR-A's. I've only got 200 miles on the vehicle so far so it's a little early to say very much. I also am going from a full size sedan to the KK without having ever really driven trucks/SUVs much so it's hard to compare. For me, I would say the tires are "fine". They are reasonably quiet on the highway and seem grippy enough on wet pavement. I find the side walls a little weak when exiting the freeway, but again I'm used to a lower vehicle that doesn't have much body roll. My favorite tires I've ever had were a set of Michelin Pilots that were Z rated - no sidewall roll whatsoever, but I didn't pay for those, they came on the vehicle. I'm too cheap :)

I've bought Kumho tires before and for the price they were great.

Layston

Reaction score
NICE! Love the color rukus - my wife wanted the blue but I like it too so it's all good :)

MarkB

Reaction score
I know it's not a Jeep but, it's mine and I'm a little proud of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

rukusjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Layston. My wife really liked the color and she thought it befitting since it is a Jeep and in her opinion Jeeps should be in this color such as Ferrari's should be in red and Porsche in GT silver.
I just got back from the dealership for its first oil change and I will be returning to my dealership from now on instead of using those "quicky" oil changing places like Jiffy Lube. Besides my Jeep dealership has complimentary snacks while you wait and wifi plus the great customer service I received can't be beat, so if it takes an hour or so to do the oil change so be it. My Jeep dealership rocks. Thanks to the folks at Fields Jeep in Northfield IL.

Antihero

Reaction score
Nice bike, I used to ride. I was Seriously injured when a woman pulled out infront of me and stopped in the middle of the road. I hit her at high speeds... Any ways i wanted to say be safe man, and watch out. Left turns Kill.