Leveling Front End ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeepC

Reaction score
My front end of my 04 Liberty is sitting higher than the rear of the vehicle. I have an ARB bull bumper on the front with the HD Old Man Emu springs. The ARB bumper only has some foglights on it and no winch. I have some spacers in the rear springs and skyjacker shocks. Is there anything I can do to lower the front end some???? I dont want to buy new springs or a winch at this point. Is there anything I can do with the clevis ?? Any suggestions would be great !!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take the clevis lift off if you have one.

Or you can buy some Mopar upper spring isolators and lift the rear up alittle. It wouldnt hurt a thing to do that. :)

csukoh78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having the front higher looks better, in my opinion....it is a 4x4. can you post some pics?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess its just a personal thing b/c I cant really stand that. The Franken lift seems to lift the front higher but the rear can always be lifted with those extra isolators. I have my Jeep sitting perfectly level with air bags in the rear springs. Anytime I put a load in the rear I can just pump those up some to level it back out. I can even pump them up and make the rear a good inch higher than the front...

Here is a write up a lost member did. I do not believe he gave a part number but you can see where they go and how they work.

http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15164

DeepC

Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a reverse clevis lift ( drop ) ??? Just throwing it out there. Letting the post sit further down prior to tightening up the clevis area. ???????????????

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes there is.

What kind of shocks do you have on the front? You can grind the lip off that doesnt let it slide down into the clevis fork any further which will let it go down in further. :)

Latest posts

Members online