Laying down traction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spideyrdr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just felt like adding a picture taken on last weekends ride after putting in the PowerTrax No-Slip.

Attachments

• Slaughterhouse climb.jpg
    Slaughterhouse climb.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 91

spideyrdr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARB Air lockers are better!:D

Haters gonna hate! :D

Of course the most expensive selectible locker is better.

Since I wasn't sure about what I want do on the front and I wanted a project I could do myself, the PowerTrax is 100% perfect for me. ARB woulda been nice, but since I didn't have to drop over a grand on the ARB system, I am using the (little) money I have left on a Warn winch and (partly) toward my sliders.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Haters gonna hate! :D

Of course the most expensive selectible locker is better.

Since I wasn't sure about what I want do on the front and I wanted a project I could do myself, the PowerTrax is 100% perfect for me. ARB woulda been nice, but since I didn't have to drop over a grand on the ARB system, I am using the (little) money I have left on a Warn winch and (partly) toward my sliders.

Nah...
The thread was dead so I thought I'd stir the shit and see how long it would take before somebody posted a reply!:D

Any locker is better than being open/open!

Enjoy yourself and post more pictures and videos when you can.
There is a lack of real off road Liberty owners here!

Cheers
Ry'

spideyrdr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I know you were just busting chops. I like you guys. I'll be hopefully sticking around for a while. My Liberty has been with me for just about every major life-changing event.

My first multi-day camping trip / off-road trip was in my Jeep - and my wife was pregnant and we didnt' yet know it.

I hauled my motorcycle to the track with my Jeep to go racing for the first time ever.

My wife was in labor in my Jeep as we went to the hospital to deliver our first child.

We crashed on the interstate doing 75MPH in my Jeep without any of our new famiily being hurt.

Our Jeeps are a part of our families. I appreciate being a part of this Liberty family.

Members online