KK wheels look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you guy here like how stock 16" sport jeep liberty kk wheels look on liberty let me know thanks?

richd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like mine very much.I think they are the better looking then the 17s,but I do like the looks of the 18s.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have a KK, but those wheels are probably my favorite. I like the gray on them. Makes it look like it's a special edition.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found guy with factory chrome 18' wheels with tires

I found guy who has 18" factory wheels that Limited liberty comes with for sale 1,000 dollars with tires and 4 wheels and tires have 30K on them used is that good deal or bad deal don't know much about wheels tires that why I am asking?

Last edited:

richd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found guy who has 18" factory wheels that Limited liberty comes with for sale 1,000 dollars with tires and 4 wheels and tires have 30K on them used is that good deal or bad deal don't know much about wheels tires that why I am asking?

I think thats way to much.The tires are almost wore out with 30k,plus used rims are cheap.I wouldnt go more then 500-600 tops.The chrome on the 18s are plastic and not a true chrome wheel.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
close Thread

I am just going keep what have not going replace wheels or tires I like how my stuff now look after cleeing car it looks good to me wheels and tires thanks for your help guys?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

1) That is a lot of money.

2) 30K on the tires means they are at least 1/2 gone - if not more. That means you are paying mostly for the rims and you will need to replace the tires soon. More money to spend.

3) You would have to change your spare tire/rim too. Otherwise if you got into a situation where you needed it, you would not be able to use your spare/rim if you didn't change the rim/tire for the spare also. So it will cost you more money even.

4) Your speedometer might be off.

5) There are better tire choices available in the 16" rim size than the 18" rim size.

6) It might not ride as smooth on the street with less sidewall.

If they are coming off another KK then at least the TPM's will work. That is the only thing I can think of on the positive side unless I am missing something.

Just my opinion.

Dave

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave

So should just stick with my stock 16 inch sport wheels have on them now not look to upgrade them at all because not worth upgrade right your saying?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
So should just stick with my stock 16 inch sport wheels have on them now not look to upgrade them at all because not worth upgrade right your saying?

Don't mis-understand me. It is your jeep and you should do what you want.

You asked the question about the $1,000 for the 4 rims and worn tires and I was just giving you things to think about.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know

I know what your are talking about wheels and tires, I was just asking you do you like sport wheels the 08 jeep liberty have thats all dude?

Members online

No members online now.