KK Seats into KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's a question important for us tall folks..

How tall are the seats? I am 6'4" so not a lot of room for a seat that is higher, but if it is lower and more comfortable that would be great.

Or I could just gain 100lbs and have gravity make the seat lower for me:D

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
How about the electrical between the KJs and KKs?
Also do the cloth seats stain like the 05-07s do?

Electrical??? Whats that? Never heard of that in a sport :D

If you get your hands on a set with the YES fabric, they have great stain resistance........

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
The KK started life as a KJ platform that got modded. I don't see why they would have changed the seat bolt pattern as there was no need. I would be shocked if they weren't they same.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
The KK started life as a KJ platform that got modded. I don't see why they would have changed the seat bolt pattern as there was no need. I would be shocked if they weren't they same.

It's really, REALLY amazing the LACK of change between the two models. You'd think that much more was changed because of the overall gigantic difference of looks between the two, but..... there really were no "expensive" changes. Like changes in the actual platform.

goob2k

Reaction score
Are the KK rear seats the same dimensions as the KJ rear seats? I wouldn't mind swapping in KK front seats, but the fact that the rears didn't match would bug me.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF KK seats fit and I can get some cheap enough, then I'll just get custom seat covers - '07 rear and KK front. They'll match then ;)

m_volyrakis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, now the only thing I have to do is wait untill 2018 or so...(rotflmao)

Awww KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy I made this thread; I was previously afraid that it was already covered information.

here's a question important for us tall folks..

How tall are the seats? I am 6'4" so not a lot of room for a seat that is higher, but if it is lower and more comfortable that would be great.

Or I could just gain 100lbs and have gravity make the seat lower for me:D
IMO, the stock KJ seats are in need of a bracket cut & weld to lower the seat a little bit already.

However, I don't get photo radar tickets when driving the KJ because I am tall enough that my face is well covered by the stock tint / visors / roof from the cameras. You might experience the same if you have photo radar near you.

Electrical??? Whats that? Never heard of that in a sport :D

If you get your hands on a set with the YES fabric, they have great stain resistance........
Our '07 sport has a power drivers seat.

What is YES fabric?
:)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
YES fabric is fabric that is stain, dirt, and oder resistant.

Or get Leather.... :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.