kj04libby's Jeep!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Promblem I can see is how are you gonna line up the v8 with the engine carparment and then get the wheels to line up in the wheel wells?

You figure out that and it should be a easy swap. Get the brakes done, throttle, steering crap and your golden for a trail rig

Looking good so far.... I swear there was another libby with a "frame swap"

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Dont hold me to this but from all the measuring and remeasuring we've done the engine clearance is not a problem. Steering box is on the same side so just attach it how ever I can. Gonna use the brake booster on the liberty but the rest will be Chevy. Throttle has already been figured out for when it was still going to be ifs. And definitely a trail rig now lol

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool.... We will see how difficult it will be

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

kj04libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting her all stripped down!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Senistr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read all 11 pages and it seems like it has just vanished...did it get moved to somewhere else?!?!

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope he, like all other builds of this caliber, stopped in its tracks and stopped appearing around here.
Almost makes ya wonder if theres some kind of force that makes them dissappear.....maybe like some type of secret liberty ninja group.

Hmmm

Senistr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that's a major bummer =\

I guess when they said go big or go home, they didn't mean for them to actually go home o_o

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess when they said go big or go home, they didn't mean for them to actually go home o_o

Lmao...
My guess is they've either been abducted by aliens, or Liberty V8 conversion attempts are hushed up and buried by our government.
Yep, those are the two most logical reasons I can think of. :happy175: