KJ Gone To Clunkerville

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weve gotta give you a hard time. Were all just messin with ya. :)

I think you should of been taped up with your eye lids taped open while they blew the engine up.. Think that should of been in the fine print when osama made that thing. :D

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks DiscoStu, as you can see, I'm taking a lot of heat for going Sooby, and clunkerizing the Jeep. Believe me, it was not an easy decision. But I had been down the road before, and for personal reasons had to make the move now. I am at the age when this may be the last car I have to buy for myself.

If that's the case, the KJ would have las...nevermind, if logic was part of the equation we would not be having this discussion.

Weve gotta give you a hard time. Were all just messin with ya. :)

The above quote has nothing to do with ThunderbirdJunkie. He would like to make that known. That is all.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
One last thing from me... "Because we cant do it all day"

Tell your wife that both you and her are both the boss! and not this crap that she is the boss!
Tell her you want another Jeep!
It costs less to repair!
Time for YOU to wear the PANTS in the Family dude!:D

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
One last thing from me... "Because we cant do it all day"

That's not what she said!

At least to ThunderbirdJunkie!
Tell your wife that both you and her are both the boss! and not this crap that she is the boss!
Tell her you want another Jeep!
It costs less to repair!
Time for YOU to wear the PANTS in the Family dude!:D

+7

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys have always been good for a laugh with the wry sense of humor, that's why I still comeback. And probably will for some time to come. What I learned from the ownership since 2004 I can pass on, and hopefully it will be helpful to someone with a problem.