kj bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a used ARB or any other type of front bumper with recovery points built in? or know where to get something like that cheap? Thanks.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you cant build one yourself, your best bet would be to find a fab shop that will make one for you. I built mine for $50 and its pure BEEF! 1/4" C-channel baby! :D

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you cant build one yourself, your best bet would be to find a fab shop that will make one for you. I built mine for $50 and its pure BEEF! 1/4" C-channel baby! :D

could i possibly get some pics of yours or is there a link to cardomain or something? im really liking the sound of $50 :D

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are a couple pics of it:
http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35023&highlight=

but its still not done lol since then Ive added 2"x1/4" angle to the middle section of the bumper at the bottom and then I also added a pre-runner skid and then when its summer I bought a winch plate Im going to add so Im going to cut out a lot fo the center scetion and probably have to re-do the grille guard.