KJ 2007 Suspension job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a_ibrahem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

though i should ask the experts before doing something am not sure about,

am having kj 2007 Export as i live in middle east ,i use it reguraly in desert and mountains .

started to feel Suspension is becoming very bad ,it has 130,000 Km now

also some vibrations on the steering.

i want to go for ironman shocks and coils , i read its one of the best ??

about vibration i read also that it could be tie rod ends or ball joints

when i looked in the mopar parts manual ,i found lot of pushings and ball joints ,don't know which will have impact on the ride comfort.

should i change tie rod ends as well as all pushings and ball joints ? or that will be wast of money ?

kindly advise guys.

Thanks & regards,
Tawfik

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have that many miles (km) on it and the various bushing and ball joints haven't ever been replaced then yeah you might want to start replacing those. The Ironman set-up is a good one. How much lift are you looking to get? Even though you are out in the oven (affectionate name I give to that area after being there a number of times), check the rest of the underbody for any kind of rust/corrosion.

a_ibrahem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have that many miles (km) on it and the various bushing and ball joints haven't ever been replaced then yeah you might want to start replacing those. The Ironman set-up is a good one. How much lift are you looking to get? Even though you are out in the oven (affectionate name I give to that area after being there a number of times), check the rest of the underbody for any kind of rust/corrosion.

thank you for the input ,

i dont need much lift ,i care about the how it rides more than the lift ,
and yeah as you said i live in the OVEN :) and i havent change any of the pushings or balljoints before.

what about tie rod ends ? will it affect something ?