K&N Filter 02 to 07 stock air box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a K&N stock replacement air filter that fits the stock air box.
It came out of my '05 Renegade, however to the best of my knowledge it fits all 2002 to 2007 Liberty's.
It cost me $45.00 new, used for 3 years, approx 20,000 miles, have cleaned and reoiled every 10,000 miles, came with a million mile guarantee, so it's got way more life to it than any Liberty can give it......

This offer is only open to those living in the continental United States, the cost of shipping outside of the CONUS would make it more expensive than buying one locally....

$25.00 shipped....

PM if you're interested.....1st come 1st served.....

al7fi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have no need for it, BUT gotta ask. You certain you do not mean contiguous vs continental?
Shipping is a ***** up here, even though we are part of the North American continent.
Canada does not count as a continental barrier. We go through the "free shipping to the continental US" line of bull all the time.
Luck on getting a buyer!

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have no need for it, BUT gotta ask. You certain you do not mean contiguous vs continental?
Shipping is a ***** up here, even though we are part of the North American continent.
Canada does not count as a continental barrier. We go through the "free shipping to the continental US" line of bull all the time.
Luck on getting a buyer!

Lower 48......is what I mean, the term seems to work fine on eBay sales, I assumed most would understand it for what it is here.....(dunno)