Just Thinkin', but need input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
When I got mine I asked about getting one (they were gonna send me off w/o one), and my sales man ran back and got me a Jeep one (the One that has the american flag on it and says "Jeep" underneath it. It's faded pretty bad since then, but still it was a freebie.

Perpare for sticker shock on the cargo cover. That little thing ran me about $90 from the dealer. Ordered it the same day i bought the Jeep, had to come back in a couple days (not in stock). But the salesman was waiting outside for me when I pulled up and just popped it right in there. I didn't even have to get out...LOL.

claudio

Reaction score
Its really, really nice congrats!!

i have a question , all libertys in US have the radio antenna on the front side? mine (Cherokee CRD) have it on the right back window but is a windows antenna style

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Renny.

And yes, I think all American KJ's have it on the front.

dnm45227

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Perpare for sticker shock on the cargo cover. That little thing ran me about $90 from the dealer.

Funny. as part of the deal the sales manager said he would let me purchase one at thier cost..... Drum roll $90.00!

2003KJ

Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
2003KJ said:
Perpare for sticker shock on the cargo cover. That little thing ran me about $90 from the dealer.

Funny. as part of the deal the sales manager said he would let me purchase one at thier cost..... Drum roll $90.00!

lol hell i'm glad i got it though....nice not being able to let people see what I got back there when i'm out runnin all my errands in one day.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I*f it really comes to it the '02 ltd came w/one. I'll have to make sure the colors match and the dimensions are the same, but it should fit. I'm curious now, I'll probably try it tomorrow.