just switched over to castrol syntec..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and have my front and rear diff fluid replaced... maybe it is just in my head, but it feels like it runs a bit smoother.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey now, it'll make it that long, as long as he replaces his front lower control arm bushings every 25k miles;)

BTW, when that DOES happen, A to B, you'll want to go poly on those.

you talking about the jeep or bmw?
if jeep... tell me more:)

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget they also have worse window regulators then Jeeps do.

hey take it easy.... i've actually had two of these bmw's... they both been great cars. not an issue between the two of them surprisingly.

funny, my neighbor has an 07 libby, bumped into him this morning.... has gone through three regulators this year, has had it with the car... he's about to go japanese.:(

you never know i had two wranglers.... 97 & 2000... the 97 was the worst car i have ever owned... it was in the shop every week for six month. no exaggeration, my local jeep rep said he had never seen anything like it. they put my into a 2000 TJ.... not a single issue, one of my favorite cars... and i've had a few.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
hey take it easy.... i've actually had two of these bmw's... they both been great cars. not an issue between the two of them surprisingly.

funny, my neighbor has an 07 libby, bumped into him this morning.... has gone through three regulators this year, has had it with the car... he's about to go japanese.:(

you never know i had two wranglers.... 97 & 2000... the 97 was the worst car i have ever owned... it was in the shop every week for six month. no exaggeration, my local jeep rep said he had never seen anything like it. they put my into a 2000 TJ.... not a single issue, one of my favorite cars... and i've had a few.

SAY CAR AGAIN! I DARE YA! I DOUBLE DARE YA!
You must be registered for see images attach

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie Quote:
Originally Posted by AtoB

SAY CAR AGAIN! I DARE YA! I DOUBLE DARE YA!
You must be registered for see images attach
X2

Read my sig:D