just saw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Sounds like you never got the springs broke in well.
Problem with the Frankys it takes a lot of twisting them up on some good trails to finally get everything settled in

What were you at before??

23.25 pass - 23 drvr - 22.5 in the rear

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Oh it's no mystery ... accept how a 1.5" lift was 4.25" after 5000 miles of high speed rutted farm roads and two tracking.... and why at 22.5" in the rear I had roaring vibrations under load at 45-55 mph. One set of iso's removed and the vibes are almost completely gone.

My KJ seems to have a very narrow pinion angle range. Well mine and a few others ... RockyMountain for one.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh it's no mystery ... accept how a 1.5" lift was 4.25" after 5000 miles of high speed rutted farm roads and two tracking.... and why at 22.5" in the rear I had roaring vibrations under load at 45-55 mph. One set of iso's removed and the vibes are almost completely gone.

My KJ seems to have a very narrow pinion angle range. Well mine and a few others ... RockyMountain for one.
installation was at the wrong location :shrug:
everyone I do ends up in the 4 inch when new and settles in at 3.75 or so
none have shaking/vibrations/any issues
Its in the breaking them in the right way at first
also where does everyone get the 1.5 inch lift? :killit:
Thats only for insurance reasons its not what you actually get
Maybe there are other issues that will come to light now with yours :shrug:
Plus you have an 05 :whip::icon_twisted:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
also where does everyone get the 1.5 inch lift? :killit:
Thats only for insurance reasons its not what you actually get

Ummm... from the website & documentation provided by the vendor :shrug:. I knew it would not be 1.5 Tom, but only because I read information on forums like this. I never anticipated nor should I have expected 4.25".