just ordered my BFG's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im just pretty happy I got my tires on order !!! \:D/
I went with BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 245/75SR16..
Cost a big ol' shinny pretty penny, but I hope I made the right choice.....
I should see em' some time this year. Tirerack.com gave me a delivery time of: 2 to 12 weeks.............12WEEKS!!!! It'll suk if I have to wait that long!!!
As soon as I get em' on, I'll get some picks for ya'll

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jeepmed, you made me feel a whole lot better about having to wait up to 12 weeks for my tires...LOL smashfreakB.gif
I live in South Korea !!!!! Seems like I'm always waiting for something to get here...
I wish that I could just go to "the dealer down the street" nono.gif
congrats on your new tires though....

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Tony! Hope the tires arrive soon!

bohica-kj said:
I live in South Korea !!!!! Seems like I'm always waiting for something to get here...
I wish that I could just go to "the dealer down the street" nono.gif

Oh yeah...I know exactly how you feel! (biggrin) Don't you wish at least the auto shop at Camp Kim would take special orders for tires?

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Eddie,
you got your tires on order yet? I checked with camp kim, they can special order. But I got tired of waiting for them to get back to me. So I clicked on the Tirerack.com link offered here on KJC.
Cost just over $800 for 5 tires and shipping. I'm sure it wouldnt have been much cheaper through camp kim....
Later

BTW, jeepmed, I was just messing with you... crazy.gif....lol
A friend of mine ordered through tirerack last year, and he got his tires over here in 3 weeks....keepn' my fingers crossed icon996.gif

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bohica-kj said:
Hey Eddie,
you got your tires on order yet? I checked with camp kim, they can special order. But I got tired of waiting for them to get back to me. So I clicked on the Tirerack.com link offered here on KJC.
Cost just over $800 for 5 tires and shipping. I'm sure it wouldnt have been much cheaper through camp kim....
Later

No tires for me...yet. Some day... [-o<
Strange thing is...when I asked about tires a while back, the only selection they say they had was Goodyear, Michelin, and...some brand. And, yes...I got the "we'll check and call you back" line back then, too. ](*,)

jeepmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not a bad price for 5 tires shipped to you. Hope they arrive soon. Cant wait for pics.

bohica-kj said:
Hey Eddie,
Later

BTW, jeepmed, I was just messing with you... crazy.gif....lol
A friend of mine ordered through tirerack last year, and he got his tires over here in 3 weeks....keepn' my fingers crossed icon996.gif

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant Believe It !!!!!
Tire Rack shipped em' out of Reno Nev. on the 4th and I got em' today, the 9th..... (cool)
Im happier then a pig in #$%@ !!! They got to S. Korea in 5 days.
Gota give it up for those big C-5's out of Travis hauln' stuff over the pond (biggthumpup)
Get them mounted tomorrow, I'll get some pics this w/e