Just installed my RB1 with Ipod integration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthologyCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put in the RB1 + Ipod integration kit ................. ain't nothin' like it fellas. If you don't have an RB1, it's well worth the price. Especially if you travel alot.

Buy the way, I used to work for Mopar about 7 years ago, as a depot manager ........... I still get the employee discount. If anybody wants an RB1, let me know, and I can get you a discount of about 50% off for one brand new.

And, I'm lookin' to see that RBQ that came with my Limited for a VERY reasonable price.

But anyways, I plugged in my MP3, played a couple Tupac tracks ......... and it was slammin'. Especially suprised at the base. It was so good, I don't think I'll be getting the subwoofer.

If you have an Ipod, why get a CD changer? CD's are so 90's!............. with the integration kit, you can control everythign from the steering wheel, and play by artist, album, genre, playlist, etc .................. I have over 10,000 tracks that I've been collecting over the last several years ............ all seamlessly integrated into my KJ now!

How do you post pics?

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got iPods in both Jeeps, and wow... does it make endless hours on the road better. Love it! But I just have the stock decks... #-o

Latest posts

Members online