Just how do I find Fender Flares for 05 KJ Sport?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NerveKnob

Reaction score
I used to be ok with Google and such, now I can't find crap. I keep hitting a dead end trying to find the part numbers, let alone the parts.

I just bought a used 05 Liberty Sport. The girl mangled most of flares. The dealer wants approx $360 per flare to replace. Their estimate does not list the part numbers and I cannot find them online. I can find 02 through 04, but not 05. Can anyone shed some light? Jeep is a very foreign vehicle to me. I've been all German before this.

Front/Rear - Left/Right Fender Flares: Textured Gray
Front/Rear - Bumper covers: Textured Gray

Advanced thanks,
Newb
2005 Liberty Sport 3.7

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Should be a code would be either
KL3
K8E
K8P
these are for 05-06s depending on what code it is changes parts numbers , not sure why but what my books tell me

greywarden

Reaction score
Do a search on the interweb...
I found at least three places state side that sell all fender flares for a good price.

what are those sites? :freak3: just wanna compare prices from the site given by yellocoyote. just wanna know w/c one gives the lowest price. it is time consuming but worth it. i found another site that sells a jeep fender anybody tried getting parts from that site?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online