Just got some 08 rubi rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17" very nice condition $220 for the 4 rims and tires.. Tires aren't in best shape but still have a couple miles on road. Aren't MOABS but the next closest thing. I think it was a pretty good deal.

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad you now have to spend 200 on spacers to install them

see them everywhere for sale since they don't fit too many other models

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, they fit the JK and the newest Grands & Commanders, but that is about it, isn't it? That 5x5" bolt pattern is not real popular.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They are Moabs...and won't fit your KJ without adapters. What size tire?

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17" very nice condition $220 for the 4 rims and tires.. Tires aren't in best shape but still have a couple miles on road. Aren't MOABS but the next closest thing. I think it was a pretty good deal.

That's a good deal if you have something besides your KJ to install them on. They have the wrong bolt pattern. By the time you add adapters, the price won't be a good deal anymore, and they'll probably remove your fenders for you.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks there guy.. I didn't know they were different bolt pattern... I needed new spacers regardless so that wasn't a problem and I got them for $120 and I have no rubbing what-so-ever with my 265/75r16 and the bfgs on these moabs are only like .3 bigger..

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks there guy.. I didn't know they were different bolt pattern... I needed new spacers regardless so that wasn't a problem and I got them for $120 and I have no rubbing what-so-ever with my 265/75r16 and the bfgs on these moabs are only like .3 bigger..

How much lift do you have? My 245/75R16 SA's on '05 Rubicons rub very slightly with my Frankenlift.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much lift do you have? My 245/75R16 SA's on '05 Rubicons rub very slightly with my Frankenlift.

OME HD/Rancho 17505/KK clevis/with clevis lift..

Close to 3.5" and I trimmed my front bumper as seen below

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you meant to say "know more about the KK clevis" they are like 1/4" or 1/2" longer than the KJ clevis I cant remember how much.. Tom would know. And I just took the KJ ones out and wiggled the KK ones on. The KK clevis are expensive though. I found a pair brand new for $55 bucks. But I believe they cost about $65 each at the dealer

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME HD/Rancho 17505/KK clevis/with clevis lift..

Close to 3.5" and I trimmed my front bumper as seen below

damn thats sexy, you really make me want to cut my bumper. are you having any cv issues or balljoint on spring issues at that height?

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you meant to say "know more about the KK clevis" they are like 1/4" or 1/2" longer than the KJ clevis I cant remember how much.. Tom would know. And I just took the KJ ones out and wiggled the KK ones on. The KK clevis are expensive though. I found a pair brand new for $55 bucks. But I believe they cost about $65 each at the dealer

Sorry, I'm from KY, so how well do you expect me to write?;)

I'm just trying to come up with a good way to fit some 265/75R16 DuraTracs under mine. The KK clevis is more expensive than a 3 ring clevis lift, but I think it is a more elegant solution.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
they won't even fit on the GC or Commander without grinding down the brake caliper... even then they still might not fit depending on how thick the brake pads are.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!

and Twack, nope no CV noise or anything and my JBA 4.5 UCAs keep the balljont away from the coil. I would go higher but I think I lucked out with the height I have and no CV noise. Pretty sure if I go any higher I will run into problems. Plus it looks pretty level to me (front and back wise)

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm from KY, so how well do you expect me to write?;)

I'm just trying to come up with a good way to fit some 265/75R16 DuraTracs under mine. The KK clevis is more expensive than a 3 ring clevis lift, but I think it is a more elegant solution.

haha oh well it makes sense now :D

And yeah I see it as a more elegant solution as well. Took some muscling to get them in though. Conduit nuts are for sure way easier to install.

are you sitting at stock height right now?
because my first lift unfortunately was a Rusty's 2.5" spacer lift which I fit the 265s under. but I wouldn't recommend that at all. My already sagged coils went fast and gradually made my tires rub more. Then I went to the lift I have now. Which keeps my "plastics" far from my tires :D

Hope this helps, Chase

KYLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha oh well it makes sense now :D

And yeah I see it as a more elegant solution as well. Took some muscling to get them in though. Conduit nuts are for sure way easier to install.

are you sitting at stock height right now?
because my first lift unfortunately was a Rusty's 2.5" spacer lift which I fit the 265s under. but I wouldn't recommend that at all. My already sagged coils went fast and gradually made my tires rub more. Then I went to the lift I have now. Which keeps my "plastics" far from my tires :D

Hope this helps, Chase

I have a Frankenlift with OME HD springs, shocks and struts, and 1 extra set of isolators in the rear. I have the Gen 3 JBA arms. I barely get some rubbing at full lock right now, but haven't flattened the pinch welds yet, and still need to do a little more trimming in the front. If I could get it a little higher and get some 265 DuraTracs under it I would very happy.:D