Just got a 06 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddyrat

Reaction score
I have been lurking around this forum for a while now. Last week I bought my wife an 06 Limited with 22k miles. She loves it.

Ummm, these showed up at my house yesterday. I probably shoudn't have mentioned them. I really don't want a controversy on my first post with you guys.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the Jeep. I like the style of the first generation Liberty and I like those wheels.

I really don't have any other plans for it right now, maybe a lift someday. The four wheel drive will be mainly used for the Michigan snow. It is alot of fun to drive. I was a hero to bring this home for the family. :)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome!!!:D Love the Midnight Blue.

I think you'll have fun learning about the KJ, as I certaintly have!!!:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice jeep.

So who put the holes and studs in your 4 new frizbee's......they won't fly good like that....:D

Dave

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the zoo.:p That rig would look frikin' sweet lifted rockon.gif

Controversy, what controversy? There is never any controversy with people on this site. :^o:^o:^o:^o:^o

daddyrat

Reaction score
That rig would look frikin' sweet lifted rockon.gif

I think your right! :D I told my wife that I was rotating the tires yesterday morning. After I was finished I took the Jeep for a test ride for rubbing. None. She was outside when I pulled in and did a double take on the wheels but wasn't sure what looked different, she didn't say anything, either did I...A lift is just a matter of time. ;) thanks all, Tom

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is exactly what I wanted to do with my '05 Limited. What size are those and where did you get them?