'Jeep Thrills' Video Game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep Consumer Products adds “Jeep Thrills” by Destination Software Incorporated (DSI) to its exciting range of products. Destination Software Incorporated (DSI) new “Jeep Thrills” video game, designed to bring the Jeep vehicles’ “have fun out there” attitude into the home, will drive into retailers nationwide this summer and will be available for the Wii for $29.99 and the PlayStation 2 for $19.99. The deal was brokered by The Joester Loria Group, the exclusive worldwide licensing agent for the Jeep brand.

The “Jeep Thrills” game brings the excitement of intense off-road racing into the home while incorporating the rugged style and attitude quintessential of the Jeep lifestyle. Players can choose from 18 Jeep vehicles ranging from the classic World War II body style of the Willys, to the more recent Jeep Wrangler and Compass, to action-oriented concept cars. Multi-player racing allows two players to compete head-to-head on 35 outdoor courses through hilled jungles and frozen tundra.

“’JeepThrills’ delivers off road thrills and excitement that can only be experienced in the most capable off road vehicle. Destination Software has done a terrific job bringing the Jeep off road experience to video game play,” stated Debra Joester, President and CEO of The Joester Loria Group.

“Video game racing is a genre that attracts imitators, but the Jeep brand screams authenticity,” says Bruce Kain, DSI’s Vice President of Operations. “There is nothing more synonymous with off-road excitement than the Jeep brand, and this is an ideal partnership for an intense, four-wheeling racer.”

Jeep Thrills will be release for the Playstation 2 on May 30, 2008. It will also be available in the fall for the Nintendo Wii.

There's a 02-04 KJ Sport on the cover!

You must be registered for see images attach

Product Description
JEEP the undisputed King of Off Road Adventure invites you to climb into the driver's seat and experience racing like never before! From the jungles of Central America to the frozen Alaskan tundra this is adventure racing like it ought to be! Jeep Thrills! And Everyone else? Gets left behind.

Features:18 Customizable Jeep vehicles - including futuristic concept cars! 35 intense tracks - with one main objective: Conquering the terrain and the elements and owning the planet!

Pre-order here:
http://www.amazon.com/Destination-S...games&qid=1208790038&sr=8-1#productPromotions

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
$20, not bad. I hope it becomes available on PSN Store so I can just download it. Graphics doesn't look too sharp, so I guess it will all depend on playability. I loved 4x4 Evo and Test Drive. Dirt is another OK game for PS3 but it is not that fun.

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is anything like Ford Racing I cant wait :rolleyes: doesn't look to thrilling to me. Especially since it is on a the PS2 (just old) and the Wii which is the weakest graphically out of the 3 next gen consoles. They should have took there time and released really nice looking games for PS3 and the 360 and even a better looking one for the Wii.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Racing

Actually, it's made by the same people that did Ford Racing. There is also an upcoming Ford Offroad Racing.

toonman4

Reaction score
It looks the same as ford racing, same company so I'd say it's not worth it ......ford racing was a waste of the $10.00 I paid for it.
Sound was lousy, graphics & driving physics just stunk

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you expect, they've got a Treo there! :)

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford

Have you ever driven a Ford? My last vehicle was a 2000 Ford Exploder. A game that ***** accurately represents the product line from Ford.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Hell, you could give it to me free and I still won't bother to waste my time playing it.
The screen shots alone look completely cheesy and cheap!
Jeeps chasing each other around zipping through make believe scenery that ends up repeating itself over and over again durring the game play!

Watch, Jeep Consumer Products and Destination Software Incorporated are probably going to have some BS gala primer with another Jeep concept vehicle (Which in itself isn't bad) or production model with 180 or so TFT monitors glued in, under, between the "Jeep" showcasing the "Video Game"

JK2KJ

Reaction score
I didn't mind Ford Racing and I just receievd Jeep thrills for my b day only played multiplayer it was alright. I'll focus it after I beat Need for Speed undercover

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't mind Ford Racing and I just receievd Jeep thrills for my b day only played multiplayer it was alright. I'll focus it after I beat Need for Speed undercover

Which won't take long to beat NFS: Undercover.

JK2KJ

Reaction score
im about halfway know and only play every once in awhile so maybe a couple more weeks and Ill start up Jeep thrills