Jeep outing....nowhere as cool as grogiefrog's though

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a new lake going in near where we live. Also a huge golf course and SubDivision there too.

We saw a bunch of huge deer the other night here also. Kids thought that was cool.

Not nearly as cool as the Colorado trip previously posted, but it's close to home and I can run across the road and do a little wheelin before dinner.

100_3796.JPG

100_3788.JPG

100_3792.JPG

100_3790.JPG

100_3797.JPG

100_3770.JPG

100_3807.JPG

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool pics, bit grogiefrog's pics are better, O:)

I would of been alittle scared to go through that water alone. It looks really soft... :-k

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still nice pictures. Alot nicer than anything here around Ohio.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His pics were way cooler.

That area where I crossed was mostly solid rock except for the edges. They were a little squishy, but not bad. i always walk what I am going to drive before hand when I'm out alone. =;

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DougBenn said:
His pics were way cooler.

That area where I crossed was mostly solid rock except for the edges. They were a little squishy, but not bad. i always walk what I am going to drive before hand when I'm out alone. =;

Ohh, I see. I usually walk when alone too. I also cut down all the brush so my jeep doesnt get scratched... 8-[

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love day trips! Their awesome... and you get to sleep in your own bed. \:D/