Jeep might have to go!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
..im about to have to let the jeep go but will find out in march...but if so im going to sale the Westin brush guard-black w/2 kc-price-225+shipping.......homemade light bar with 2 cheapos with 100w so ill sale it for 45+shipping.........but i think that the brush guard shipping will be 80..but if you want faster shipping you pay...well you pay for shipping either way...will take money order,money gram, check my mail. no paypal!!

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..im about to have to let the jeep go but will find out in march...but if so im going to sale the Westin brush guard-black w/2 kc-price-225+shipping.......homemade light bar with 2 cheapos with 100w so ill sale it for 45+shipping.........but i think that the brush guard shipping will be 80..but if you want faster shipping you pay...well you pay for shipping either way...will take money order,money gram, check my mail. no paypal!!

Why might you need to let it go??

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
ya and im lookin on how to keep a little more money in the bank

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
i broke the light bulbs to the 130w lol so i just put 55w in them....what happened was when i wired them the ground stoped grounding so i was trying to get the bulbs out and broke them....so thats why it dont match my signature