JEEP LIberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need to do a Spark Plug Change at 30K or can you go longer without doing it, also have another problem my clock in my jeep falls behind in time whats up with that let me know thanks.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Nice punctuation.

Spark plugs every 30k? More like 15k.
But ThunderbirdJunkie doesn't care if you do it or not, it ain't his ride home :)

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you go longer then 30K thats what I am asking

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
can you go longer then 30K thats what I am asking

Well, it won't self destruct when you get to 30k and didn't change the plugs.

But it doesn't cost much and it will run better (like others have said) and you might gain 1 mpg or so. When I changed mine I think I paid $18 and change for the NGK factory plugs at NAPA and it probably took me an hour to change them and I was slow at it. I am not a professional mechanic and I did it.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats another one of those questions that I want to ask Why do you want to go longer? Easy to do and cheap, its like the guys bragging they have 90,000/100,000 and stock plugs WHY???????????? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a "how to" for spark plug changes somewhere here... only if we could find what we wanted faster...