Jeep Liberty Putco Grille 02-04 BRAND NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04jeepliby

Reaction score
i have a brand new putco grill. i never installed it. it still has original box and wrapping on it. $80+ shipping

Attachments

• 73064601.jpg
    73064601.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 47

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
methinks people are gonna be a little cautious buying from someone who joined almost a year ago and only has one post, but that might just be me. good luck

04jeepliby

Reaction score
sorry i dont live on the boards like yourself. i am on jeepfourm more i feel like it has more info. but hey thanks for your 2 cents i m sure u are known for that on here.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry i dont live on the boards like yourself. i am on jeepfourm more i feel like it has more info. but hey thanks for your 2 cents i m sure u are known for that on here.

LOL wow someone is a little touchy, you did make a public post, if you don't want someone's 2 cents or are a little sensitive, then maybe dont post. lol i even wished you good luck to, i take that back now haha

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score

Good thing you've been a contributing member to JKJ, and good thing you find it suitable to insult an ACTUAL contributing member to JKJ.

Just FYI, Summit's got this same grille for $100 free shipping.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see and if it wasn't for my 2 cents, you would have to keep bumping this so now i want 2 cents back plus interest ha

and now that you seem to be in a better mood, let me explain myself, i just purchased something off of a member of this forum, me still being new i don't know anyone, and actually I've talked to people online in other forums for years, but never met them, so how do you trust someone off the internet, well one i looked at Matt's amount of post before i sent him money, over 2000 post im gonna bet its a safe bet, as oppose to 1 post in almost a yr,i then looked at the content of those post and i also looked at how he interacted with and how others interacted with him. I wasn't gonna send money to just anyone and not be sure that it was gonna get what i payed for. Too often on forums you see someone join then post something or spam, so i think my statement was a valid one.

Last edited:

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrome on a Jeep blows goats. PutCo chrome blows supremely. Sorry. My .02 cents. I'm sure someone will shell out $80 for it. Sounds like a righteous deal.

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrome on a Jeep blows goats. PutCo chrome blows supremely. Sorry. My .02 cents. I'm sure someone will shell out $80 for it. Sounds like a righteous deal.

I like the stock chrome grills, and chrome overall, that putco grill though looks like crap, my .02 cents again lol

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people must like it. Jeep started putting them on the KK. It's not my thing though.

Seems like a fair enough price though.