Jeep Crashes into Back of Car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RChris173

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my way back home from the University, while on the city bus, I witnessed a Jeep that had crashed into the back of a car. The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon had a grill guard on the front which probably saved it from any damage. The only thing I noticed wrong with it was one of the lights on the grill guard area was bent back (probably an easy fix, just bend it back haha)...

I feel bad for the car, but it just goes to show the quality behind the Jeep! :p

See attachment for the photo or here: http://bit.ly/d8Fusg

Attachments

• IMAG0011.jpg
    IMAG0011.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 145

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Urban 4 wheeling at its best but needs a little more angle of aproch.
No one hurt I hope.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that a Cirrus? They're way easier to crawl over if you start at the front. Hope no-one was hurt. Less funny when people get injured.:(

RChris173

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that a Cirrus? They're way easier to crawl over if you start at the front. Hope no-one was hurt. Less funny when people get injured.:(

I don't think anyone was hurt. Police, ambulance, and fire truck all came at once (standard) and everyone seemed okay. I had to go back out to the bank and they already had the car off the road and the Jeep was gone.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those tube bars did their job pretty well.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
That's a bumper, not a grille guard :p
And ThunderbirdJunkie can attest to the strength of one of them thar bumpers because he rearended a '92-5 Civic with one on his CJ-7.

It was entertaining watching the back glass POP OUT and hit his hood.

And nothing of value was lost :D

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, I bet that ruined the Stratus owner's day...and as bad as that looks, the only thing I could think of when I first looked at the picture was that i liked the Wrangler's rims. :-#

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car VS SUV carnage... LOVE IT....

I like seeing pics like that. I know after owning my KJ i can't stand driving in a small car anymore, i feel like a piece of meat on the road.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Would have liked to see a photo of the front of Jeep.
Looks like the Tj had an improved aftermarket front bumper, and ya nice rims/tires/lift.
The kj with out a decent front bumper, would have had major damage. Plastic *****.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would have liked to see a photo of the front of Jeep.
Looks like the Tj had an improved aftermarket front bumper, and ya nice rims/tires/lift.
The kj with out a decent front bumper, would have had major damage. Plastic *****.

True... But check out the old threads like KJ vs Civic, KJ vs F150... In all the cases i have seen on here the KJ was bruised, broken bumper and grill and maybe dented hood, etc.. But the difference is THEY DROVE HOME, whereas the vehicle they hit was a total writeoff and had to be hauled away on a flatbed.

Midgear

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see an ARB equipped KJ slap another car..

oooh the carnage that'll take place.

Dave08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um, forgot his name but one of the guys in Florida with a tan KJ I believe with a rockstar bumper, Franky, and 265/75/16 mudders played tag with a BMW or Mercedes I believe.