Jeep Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeepgirl04

Reaction score
I have a month until I am back driving my Jeep. I can't wait. I am stuck in a sebring until the end of sept. My bf jimmies05 just got a renegade as well and I am so jelous right now cause i want to drive it. I miss driving a jeep so much. I hate the sebring cause i can't see over any cars at all. I have been driving for almost four years now and I have always hated cars. Ever since I was about 5 years old i wanted my parents to by a Jeep. My new one is the fourth one out family has owned in the last 6 years now. I love jeeps.

jeepgirl04

Reaction score
wheres my jeep

my jeep is in michigan where i bought it from. it is at my parents house. i just moved to las vegas a year ago and i am a student so i have not changed over my licence and stuff yet. i dont have to either

Pnorton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my jeep was in the shop for about a week and a half getting a dent fixed. I got a grand cherokee and a Crossfire to drive. That Crossfire was sweet icon996.gif