JBA uca’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chucky

Reaction score
I know the answer has been posted before but I’m sucking at the search function today.
JBA ucas are a future must have.
At what point do you absolutely need them?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Anytime really
I mean he makes them for stock height or lifted Liberty's
Far superior to any stock ones with rebuildable ball joints etc
But at 3 inches or so if you want to go with " must have "
2.5 you can get by but ball joint angle is not at the best position even at that height with stock ones

Chucky

Reaction score
Anytime really
I mean he makes them for stock height or lifted Liberty's
Far superior to any stock ones with rebuildable ball joints etc
But at 3 inches or so if you want to go with " must have "
2.5 you can get by but ball joint angle is not at the best position even at that height with stock ones
Thank you
That’s the info I was looking for.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I just replaced the upper ball joints in my JBA UCA’s after being lifted for 120K miles… I can verify it is an easy job. On the stock A arms the ball joint is not replaceable so the whole A arm would need to be replaced. Glad I didn’t have to deal with that.

Chucky

Reaction score
As I just replaced the upper ball joints in my JBA UCA’s after being lifted for 120K miles… I can verify it is an easy job. On the stock A arms the ball joint is not replaceable so the whole A arm would need to be replaced. Glad I didn’t have to deal with that.
I hear ya on that one. Just installed oem uppers. JBA’s will be going in fairly soon. I was curious as to when or at what point I was exceeding the limits of the oem uppers.

Latest posts

Members online