I've got a new Liberty to mod now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Well after weeks of searching and negotiating my lady friend decided to buy her a 2007 4x4 KJ Latitude Edition! The thing is practically brand new with only 40k on it! She ended up getting it for $14,000 which I didn't think was bad since it blue booked for north of $18,000 and was imaculate! I mean it looks like someone garaged it 24/7 and drove it only on the most beautiful fall and spring days of the year! It was unplanned but it turned out to be Patriot Blue just like mine! So I guess now I can have two to blow money on!!! :whip:

You must be registered for see images attach

Autumn and I when she was about to drive it off the lot!

His and Hers

Autumn is 18 and gonna be a freshman in college this year, she bought her KJ to last her through college! She will be driving about 20 miles one way to school everyday on 75% highway with speed limit of 55mph so hopefully she can get some decent mileage on a daily basis.

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they both are very pretty. What type of mods are in store for the new liberty.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
GORGEOUS!

And the Libby is Nice too.

Watch it!!!!

:badger_1:

lol nice kj. hope your daughter is safe in it

Lol Autumn in my girl friend not daughter, I'm only 19!

Yes, they both are very pretty. What type of mods are in store for the new liberty.

First thing will probably be tint the front side glasses. Next may be the Renegade style plastic tail light guards she likes those off of mine. I'll try to talk her into some other things as time goes on lol.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Nice jeeps.

Dave

iMTB

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Never seen one like that before. Looks good! My girlfriend would never get a Jeep...she drives a hybrid.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wes, it's almost like you and Autumn have started a family! :smokin:

Have fun making her Libby unique to her - and don't forget future mods to your Jeep, too!

Bob

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome find! My fiance wants to get a Jeep after we get married in a few weeks. Only problem is convincing her of which model to get lol, she always wants something brand spanking new... She is actually jealous I got a Jeep first :D

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Never seen one like that before. Looks good! My girlfriend would never get a Jeep...she drives a hybrid.

I hadn't either they seem to be 07 only. Autumn loves Jeeps which is why I love her!!! lol

Wes, it's almost like you and Autumn have started a family! :smokin:

Have fun making her Libby unique to her - and don't forget future mods to your Jeep, too!

Bob

Haha I will have to tell her that one Bob!

Good deal!
I wish I could convince my gf to get a KJ.

Been there, done that lol

I need to get one like that.

A KJ or a girlfriend? lol